Friday, July 16, 2010

MEATBALL SHOP IS DELICIOUS!!

So, back in NYC for a few days because I bought Dave Matthews tickets (and have somehow, after going to well over 100 concerts (Amanda.... remember the summer we went to 15 concerts?) have not seen DMB perform...) for tonight.
Anyway, Wednesday when I got back, I met my friend Sara so we could go to our girl-date spot (if you've seen "I Love You Man", it's like a man-date)... MEATBALL SHOP. I LOVE THIS PLACE. For dinner I had 4 beef meatballs in an alfredo sauce with foccacia and a side of risotto with proscuitto. Then for dessert... yummy homemade mint ice cream in two homemade chocolate chip cookies... sooo good. Everyone I have taken there can attest to the deliciousness of this place.
Yesterday I met up with some friends (one who is sadly moving to England:( ) to catch up. Then I went out for my friends b-day.
Nothing too exciting back in New York. It's a bit hot, but completely bearable. I actually miss building houses in 100 degree weather.... luckily I'm heading back to New Orleans on a 6:50 am flight tomorrow morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment