Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yes... I Sadly Left New Orleans

So, it's been almost a week since I left New Orleans:(
My last night I went to Mona Lisa's for dinner. It was in the French Quarter and had good cheap Italian food! Yummy. The night before I went to my last (insert tears) cheese tasting class (The theme was Swiss cheeses and I had some yummy cheese!) and earlier in the day I went to see Casablanca at the Prytania.
It pretty much rained my whole last week in New Orleans thanks to tropical depression Danielle. The day before I left I also went to go see Inception... again (and well worth seeing again). Before the movie though, I went to St. James Cheese Co. and had a plate of Iberian Ham... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ($125/lb., but soooooo delicious).
I think that's it....
I will be keeping up with my blog when I return to NYC (in Virginia right now), and will write about all the delicious food I eat!
For those of you who followed my blog this summer, thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment